+ 38 (0) 64124 1787 (WhatsApp) from June 15
Chief of Officials
+ 49 (0) 163 6363 733
+ 49 (0) 174 8888 417
+ 49 (0) 177 7032 957
+ 49 (0) 160 925 059 60
Dr. Jan Wolff
+ 49 (0) 6172 690 344
Players’ Service / Practice Courts
Leora / Marit / Alexandra
+ 49 (0) 176 34353937 (until June 26)
+49 (0) 172 8312 141 or +49 (0) 173 6493 751 (from June 27)
+ 49 (0) 172 7398 007
WTA Massage Therapist
WTA Player Relations
WTA Primary Health Care Provider
+ 1 (0) 727 251 8987
Additional PHCP’S onsite
+ 1 (0) 727 504 0044
The Bad Homburg Open takes all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of everyone entering the venue. This includes the issuing of credentials to players, coaches and family members. Each main draw singles and doubles player is entitled to two additional credentials.
Any extra requests (number of PST and/or hotel rooms) must be submitted via email to Flora Gao (firstname.lastname@example.org) copying the WTA Supervisor (CWood@wtatennis.com) by Monday, June 19. All tournament credential applications must be completed and submitted online (www.wtauno.com) before the arrival at the tournament. Credential distribution will be at the hotel.
Please note: credentials must be worn at all times whilst at the venue (except when on court) and are not transferable.
At the hotel accommodation Steigenberger Hotel Bad Homburg, Main Draw Singles Players will receive a minimum of 5 nights and Main Draw Doubles Players will receive a minimum of 4 nights starting from Thursday. Singles Qualifying Players will receive a minimum of 3 nights starting from Friday.
June 19 – July 01 Catering at the Steigenberger Hotel
- Soft drinks will be provided free of charge at the hotel lobby and Ritter Bar section
- Breakfast will be served from 6.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. week days and 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. weekend at Ritters Restaurant, on the terrace and is available as room service
- A la carte lunch and dinner will be served from 12.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. at Ritters Bar, on the terrace and is available as room service
- Breakfast is included in the room rate
- All charges will be put on the hotel bill. Each player team will receive a 50€ F&B credit per day (billing will be done at check-out) starting from June 22.
June 23 – July 01 Catering on-Site at the Waiting Lounge (8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.)
- Soft drinks, coffee, fruits, bars and nuts will be provided at the Kur Royal Activ
There are two practice courts on-site and three more off-site, available fromThursday, June 22 (except Centre Court). The on-site courts are available during the whole tournament-week at Homburger Turn Gemeinde located 4km from the main site.
Practice is also permitted on Centre-Court, Court 1& 2 before each day’s start of play and during long breaks. Please note: practice must end half an hour before a match is scheduled to commence on the same court.
Pre-booking for practice is required. Please contact the Player’s Desk Leora / Marit / Alexandra + 49 (0) 176 34353937 (until June 26) +49 (0) 172 8312 141 or +49 (0) 173 6493 751 (from June 27) | email@example.com
YONEX is the official stringing service of the Bad Homburg Open. The booth is located at the public area. For further information, please contact the Tournament Office.